Welcome!!

My Little Readers is a place where you can learn about our family's learning adventures, techniques to help build literacy, and ideas for activities to engage in with your children.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

FINALLY!!!


I'm finally ready to reveal my new website!  It is called Enjoy the Learning Journey and can be found here.  I am so excited that I finally have *something* to show you.  It's a work in progress but I have the necessary basics in place which I am thrilled about.  

I know I told you way back long ago that I was working on this and since that time I actually changed the name of my site and did a ton of soul-searching, brainstorming, thinking and testing.  And here is where I have landed.  So, please join me on this new road.  I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment