Welcome!!

My Little Readers is a place where you can learn about our family's learning adventures, techniques to help build literacy, and ideas for activities to engage in with your children.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Changes Ahead


I have been working on some changes to my blog, including a blog name change, domain name change, a new design and links to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.  So basically, a complete overhaul of my blog.  I hope to have these changes completed by the end of the month, if not sooner, and will let you know as soon as I have everything changed over.  I plan to do more regular blog posts at that time and you may or may not see any new posts before then.  I'm not sure how much time I'll have.  But I am so excited about these changes and can't wait to share them with you!  Until then, stay cool, stay healthy, and enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment