Welcome!!

My Little Readers is a place where you can learn about our family's learning adventures, techniques to help build literacy, and ideas for activities to engage in with your children.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Swagbucks!!!!



Oh, how I love Swagbucks!  It's FREE to sign up and you can earn FREE gift cards and other items!  In the past three months I have earned a total of $30 in Amazon gift cards just by taking a few minutes every day to go on the Swagbucks website.  I initially thought Swagbucks would be one of those things I would sign up for that wouldn't result in much of anything other than some junk email.  But I am happy to say that I was wrong!

What is Swagbucks?
"Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise." 


How do I earn Swag Bucks?
You can earn Swag Bucks by doing various things on their website, such as taking their daily poll (earn 1 Swag Buck), conducting searches on their search engine (earn 7 or more Swag Bucks), watching videos, finding and entering Swag Codes, printing off and redeeming grocery coupons (10 Swag Bucks for each redeemed coupon), playing games, taking surveys, signing up for special offers and more.

How do I find the time to do this?
You can earn Swag Bucks by spending just a few minutes a day on their site.  I usually only have time for the daily poll and conducting searches on their search engine.  I really like and have typically used Google as my main search engine but I now often use the Swagbucks search engine because I'm basically getting paid for it!  Swag Bucks are randomly rewarded so not every search will result in Swag Bucks.  If I'm not rewarded for my initial searches I will sometimes take an extra minute to do some different combinations of searches by rewording or coming up with silly things to search for.  When I do get rewarded for searching it is typically 7, 8, 9 or 10 Swag Bucks.  I have received as many as 28 Swag Bucks while searching though.  And some people have received 50 or more!  In addition to the daily poll and using the search engine, I have also printed and redeemed some grocery coupons for items I was already planning to buy and I have also watched videos here and there if I am folding or putting laundry away.  So it doesn't take a lot of extra time or effort to earn Swag Bucks.  And it may seem like you aren't earning many Swag Bucks at first but if you keep plugging away at it all of sudden you will realize you have enough Swag Bucks to cash in for a gift card or purchase an item you want!

So I've earned Swag Bucks but now what?
You can redeem your Swag Bucks for a gift card or other item you want or need.  My favorite item in the Swag Store is the $5 Amazon gift card.  I have used my Amazon gift cards to buy books and other learning items for our children.  The cost is 450 Swag Bucks, which is one of the best deals I have seen in the Swag Store, and multiple Amazon gift cards can be combined which is really nice.  Some of the other gift cards have restrictions so just be aware of that.  But there are many gift cards and items that can be purchased; there is something for everyone.

What's the next step?
When you sign up you will automatically receive 30 Swag Bucks and remember it is FREE to sign up.  Click HERE to start earning!



No comments:

Post a Comment